Sunday Post: Cities…A Good Place to Raise Children?
Jake at Time after Time has a Sunday Post Challenge and every week he provides a theme…this week’s theme is CITIES.
Do you live in a big city like Chicago?
Or are you raising your family in a smaller town?
Wherever children grow up, they enjoy doing things with their parents.
“If you want to be in your children’s memories tomorrow, you need to be in their lives today.”
How can we do this?
Introduce them to nature and let them get dirty! This is my grandson, Jeremy, having a ball with mud!
Share your interests with them! This is my granddaughter, learning to fish.
Be joyous with them! Laugh with them! Love them!
Want more information about Jake’s Sunday Post?
- Sunday Post : City (restlessjo.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: “The City” San Fransisco & Other Scenic Views (piecesofstarlight.wordpress.com)
- sunday post: city (starlight427.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: Favorite Spot – Wherever Loved Ones Are! (viviankirkfield.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: Black & White…or Do We Parent in Shades of Gray? (viviankirkfield.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: Delicious…Healthy Snacks for Kids’ Backpacks (viviankirkfield.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: Toys…Top Ten Toys for Young Kids (viviankirkfield.wordpress.com)
Posted on October 22, 2012, in family togetherness, Halloween activities, Parenting Tips, Sunday Post and tagged Cities, families, Halloween, parenting advice, Sunday Post. Bookmark the permalink. 38 Comments.