Sunday Post: Christmas…A Holiday of Gifts
Jake at Time after Time has a Sunday Post Challenge and every week he provides a theme…this week’s theme is CHRISTMAS.
Christmas is a holiday that is all about gifts!
Christmas: Gifts for good boys and girls!
Christmas: Gifts for the Baby Jesus!
What’s the best gift you can give your young child? Your love and your positive parental participation in some simple activity like reading a picture book or doing an easy arts and crafts project.
And now some “gifts” from me to you…links that might be helpful.
Are you needing a picture book, but don’t know which one to pick?
Are you a writer of children’s stories who needs inspiration, motivation, encouragement and support?
Happy Holidays…and May the New Year Bring Good Health and Much Joy to All!
Want more information about Jake’s Sunday Post?
- Tis The Season In Bangkok! « The Urge To Wander →
December 22nd, 2012 → 9:28 PM
- Happy Holidays | jmeyersforeman photography →
December 22nd, 2012 → 10:36 PM
- ‘Twas the night before Christmas | Thirdeyemom →
December 23rd, 2012 → 12:28 AM
- Christmas Cards | Northern Narratives →
December 23rd, 2012 → 2:42 AM
- Christmas for Jake’s theme | Anotherdayinparadise2′s Blog →
December 23rd, 2012 → 3:43 AM
- In joyless season, Newtown faces Christmas (azfamily.com)
- Bubba Show: My Holiday Wish For You (starpittsburgh.cbslocal.com)
Posted on December 23, 2012, in Uncategorized and tagged 12x12 in 2013, Alayne Kay Christian, Holiday Gift, Julie Hedlund, Perfect Picture Book Friday, Show Me How! Build Your Child's Self-Esteem Through Reading, Sub Six, Sunday Post: Christmas, Susanna Leonard Hill, Thirty One for Fun, Writing for Children. Bookmark the permalink. 18 Comments.