Kids face huge challenges today.
- I believe that helping kids develop a positive self-image is the best defense against bullying, obesity and peer pressure.
- My blog provides information…simple recipes, quick and easy crafts and picture book suggestions and reviews.
- You’ll find a forum where parents and other caregivers of young children can share ideas.
- There are posts that feature excepts from my award-winning parent-teacher resource.
SHOW ME HOW! BUILD YOUR CHILD’S SELF-ESTEEM THROUGH READING, CRAFTING AND COOKING is the first book in my new positive parental participation series. It’s an important resource for first-time parents as well as those with lots of experience…the ultimate shortcut for today’s busy parents and teachers who want to provide educational, fun-filled, self-esteem building activities for young children (ages 2-8) because it:
- Outlines a simple schedule for a balanced and harmonious day.
- Pinpoints 100 picture books every young child should hear and develops language and literacy skills.
- Provides a child-friendly, healthful recipe AND an eco-friendly craft project for each story suggestion and summary.
- Offers true-life scenarios and crucial tips to help parents build self-esteem.
I would be pleased if you would join me. I welcome comments and suggestions and look forward to connecting.