COLORADO SPRINGS PARENTS/GRANDPARENTS/TEACHERS OF PRESCHOOLERS
SAVE THE DATE
STARTING SCHOOL JITTERS BE GONE!
THE SHOW-ME-HOW STORY-TIME PROGRAM
Saturday, August 6th
THERE WILL BE TWO IDENTICAL PRESENTATIONS
11:30am to 12noon and 12:30pm to 1pm
Family Christian Bookstore: 7560 N. Academy, Colorado Springs, CO
- Bring your young children and listen to a story
- Help your child make a simple craft project
- Get a free flyer: 5 simple steps to a smoother school year
- Enter to win free preschool craft supplies
Local author, Vivian Kirkfield, is a former kindergarten and Head Start teacher and mom of three. Her award-winning parenting book, Show Me How! Build Your Child’s Self-Esteem Through Reading, Crafting and Cooking, is a wonderful resource of story suggestions and educational fun-filled activities for preschoolers – a true shortcut for busy parents and teachers.
For more information: 237-3111 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kirkfield Puts Out New Book That Builds Self-Esteem and Combats Child Obesity (prweb.com)
- Is Your Child Ready for Preschool? (viviankirkfield.wordpress.com)