Jake at Time after Time has a Sunday Post Challenge and every week he provides a theme…this week’s theme is NATURAL RESOURCES.
Have you ever thought about what are our greatest natural resources?
Are they forests of timber?
Are they pristine rivers flowing freely?
Are they the foods that the earth provides?
I believe that our most important natural resources are the children of the world.
Some people devote their entire lives to helping them.
But, although most of us cannot do that, we can help in other ways:
- Donate money to a children’s organization.
- Collect gently used clothing and books for a local family shelter.
- Volunteer to read to children at hospitals, schools or libraries.
- A kind word and a smile CAN make a difference.
It’s hard to believe that Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanza are only a few weeks away.
Are you done with your holiday shopping?
Please remember that Show Me How! Build Your Child’s Self-Esteem Through Reading, Crafting and Cooking is a super cool book and makes a PERFECT GIFT:
- For parent, teacher, grandparent or daycare provider of children ages 2-8!
- Provides 100 classic picture book story suggestions!
- Gives a summary, age-appropriate craft and simple recipe for each title!
- A great resource for fun-filled educational self-esteem building activities!
- No fuss or muss…everything is quick and easy!
- Buy the book today and help several children’s organizations!
- We donate a portion of the proceeds to Reach Out and Read, JDRF, KidsAreHeroes, Books for Africa and BesstheBookBus.
- You pay almost 50% less than the cover price!
- There is a special PayPal button for Canadian residents!
“A wonderful resource for people who care for their children.” – Norman Bridwell, creator of the Clifford the Big Red Dog series
“What a lovely book! Parents will find inspiration in this delightful guide.” – Katherine Holabird, author of the Angelina Ballerina series
“I wish Show Me How had existed when my children were young.” – Suzanne Williams, author of the Princess Power series and over 20 other books
“Show Me How is an must-have resource for parents and teachers.” – Marilee Gruber, kindergarten teacher and grandmother
“Fun and practical for anyone fostering self-esteem in children.” = Joan Fleischer, co-founder of Creative Arts Therapy Center, New York City
“Invaluable tool for children to become life-long readers and lovers of books.” – Dr. Jodi Harap, clinical psychologist, Chicago, IL
Don’t wait…buy your copy today to make sure you get it in time for the holidays!
Want more information about Jake’s Sunday Post?
- Sunday Post: Natural Resources (patriciaddrury.com)
- SUNDAY POST : Natural Resources (jakesprinters.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: Natural Resources (danajoward.wordpress.com)
- sunday post : natural resources (bodhisattvaintraining.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: Favorite Spot – Wherever Loved Ones Are! (viviankirkfield.wordpress.com)
- Clifford the Big Red Dog’s 50th BIG Birthday Sweepstakes (+ $85 Prize Pack Giveaway) (themomreviews.com)
- PPBF: Parenting Advice from Andy Griffith…Set the Rules! (viviankirkfield.wordpress.com)