Bullying is unacceptable…anytime and anywhere!
We all know that…but what can we do?
Yvonne Pierre, founder of ENUF (Ending Negativity to Unify Families), is doing quite a bit.
I was honored to be asked by her to be part of her Have Ya Heard Innerviews…I hope you will click on the link to read it.
- ENUF: Ending Negativity to Unite Families and Stop Bullying (anchoredinknowledge.wordpress.com)
- Workplace bullying costs companies billions, wrecks victims’ health (smartsign.com)
- Get Involved and Help Stop Bullying in Your Community (rasmussen.edu)
- Globetrotters spread anti-bullying message at Whitehall Elementary School (triblive.com)
- Anti Bullying Campaign Spreading Positive Message (khsltv.com)
What a great organization (and I like the acronym ENUF 🙂 )
Thanks, Erik! Families often need help coping with bullying…Ms. Pierre is doing some great work. 🙂
Enjoyed your interview. And, I welcome the information on the organization. And, thanks for introducing me to Kids are Heroes — wow!
I know, Pat. 🙂 I love to hear GOOD news of people doing GREAT work…there is so much in the media that is depressing and you can get discouraged and lose faith in humanity. Then, you hear about one person who is making a difference in a positive way…it just lights up the day.:)
Great organization, and loved the interview!
Thanks, Susanna! Glad you got a chance to read it. 🙂
Excellent information on a good organization, Vivian. You always keep us informed!
Thanks so much, Marylin! I meet the most amazing people online.:)