The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2013 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
The concert hall at the Sydney Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed about 24,000 times in 2013. If it were a concert at Sydney Opera House, it would take about 9 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
Oh my goodness – 24,000 is a really big number!
- If I traveled 24,000 miles, I could just about go all the way around the world
- If I lived another 24,000 days, I would be over 120 years old
- If I grew 24,000 inches, I would be 2000 feet tall
Thank you, everyone, for visiting and commenting and sharing my posts.
I’m looking forward to 2014!
- Every Friday: picture book review and activity linking up to Perfect Picture Book Friday
- 1st Monday of each month: Goal-Busters – a peek at how other writers are reaching their goals and rewarding themselves
- Other Mondays: Monday Writing Magic – tips, info and resources for the kid lit community
- 3rd Saturday of each month: Will Write for Cookies – interview with authors/illustrators AND their favorite cookie recipe
- Other Saturdays: Tips, techniques and tools for parents and other child-care facilitators
My wish for everyone:
- Peace for your mind
- Health for your body
- Love for your heart
- Friends to share your joys and sorrows
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
- 2013 in review/ yep, this is for YOU!! (clarbojahn.wordpress.com)