Category Archives: Sunday Post: Peaceful
Jake at Time after Time has a Sunday Post Challenge and every week he provides a theme…this week’s theme is PEACEFUL.
Surroundings can be peaceful…many people find that being near quiet water helps relieve stress.
Children engaged in a craft activity can be peaceful.
Many years ago, when my own kids were young, I operated a home daycare. People couldn’t believe that there were six children in the house because the house seemed so peaceful.
The children were always engaged in one activity or another…listening at a picture book; building with blocks; telling a story with the flannel board; working on a puzzle; drawing or painting a picture.
The house wasn’t silent…but the sounds of busy children, happily engaged in activities are PEACEFUL sounds.
Do you have young children?
Is your home a peaceful one?
It’s important for parents to provide those types of activities for their kids.
But it is difficult. Parents are busy with other responsibilities. Some parents aren’t sure what activities are best to do with their children. Others don’t know how to plan a balanced and harmonious day.
That’s why Show Me How! Build Your Child’s Self-Esteem Through Reading, Crafting and Cookingis such a super cool book.
- It gives parents those types of activities.
- It gives parents a simple hour-by-hour plan that can be modified for each individual family’s situation.
- It gives parents 100 picture book suggestions that will develop better literacy skills.
- It gives parents 100 quick and easy craft projects that will build self-esteem.
- It gives parents 100 child-friendly healthful cooking activities that will encourage fussy eaters to try new foods.
- No expensive materials…just paper, scissors, markers and a glue stick.
- No planning…the activities are quick and easy…no muss…no fuss.
- Buy the book today and help several children’s organizations because we donate a portion of the book sales.
- The list price is $44.95…you can purchase it on my website for $24.95 and get THREE BONUS GIFTS: FREE SHIPPING, A HAND-CRAFTED FABRIC BOOKMARK FOR YOU AND A BRAND-NEW PENCIL FOR YOUR CHILD.
A local woman who makes beautiful quilts created these awesome bookmarks for me…she donates her profits to a family shelter, so this is a win-win-win for everyone…she used three different pieces of fabric for each…here’s a close-up so you can see the lovely detail.
Don’t wait…buy your copy today to make sure you get it in time for the holidays!
Start the New Year with a plan for a more peaceful home.
Want more information about Jake’s Sunday Post?
- Sunday Post: Surroundings…Hurricane Sandy…You Have to Gab Before You Can Roar (viviankirkfield.wordpress.com)
- PPBF: Parenting Advice from Andy Griffith…Set the Rules! (viviankirkfield.wordpress.com)
- PPBF: Cat Tale….A Lesson in Group Dynamics and Word Power (viviankirkfield.wordpress.com)
- Peaceful | blueberriejournal – December 1, 2012
- SUNDAY POST : Peaceful « Healthcare Updates – December 1, 2012
- Peace | Artifacts and fictions – December 2, 2012
- SUNDAY POST: Peaceful | Lost in Translation – December 2, 2012
- Weekly @Jake Sunday Post Theme ‘Peaceful’ | Campanulla Della Anna – December 2, 2012
- Peaceful Memories | Northern Narratives – December 2, 2012