Parents: Have You Told Your Kids?
In only a few weeks it will be Valentine’s Day.
I’ve been asked to write a special letter to my children about how I met their father. It will appear in Bob Brody’s Letters to My Kids. I’ll post it here after Bob publishes it.
Bob has appeared on the CBS Early Morning Show and his mission to encourage parents to write letters to their children to pass along the family history has been written up in the New York Times and other respected newspapers and magazines.
He has put together a fun survey that includes questions like: have you told your kids how you met your spouse? Bob has asked me to spread the word to parents. The survey takes just a couple of minutes. He is looking to get at least 100 responses…why not give it a try. I did!
You can click on the links above or follow this link below.
I know Bob will appreciate your response to the survey.
- 10 awesome Valentine’s day ideas (amomwithalessonplan.com)
- 4 Sweet Ways to Celebrate Valentine’s Day with Your Kids (celebritybabies.people.com)
- Simple Expressions Of Love (thismansjourney.net)
- Printable Valentine Cards From Hello!Lucky (craftzine.com)
- Julianne Moore Debuts Valentine’s Day Cards for Charity (celebritybabies.people.com)