Jake at Time after Time has a Sunday Post Challenge…today’s theme is UNFORGETTABLE. The dictionary defines ‘unforgettable’ as: earning a place in your memory whether it be a person, place or event.
Skydiving with my son: UNFORGETTABLE.
Every moment spent with my grandchildren: UNFORGETTABLE.
Sharing rainbows and awesome times with my husband: UNFORGETTABLE.
Every day we have an opportunity to meet unforgettable people, visit unforgettable places and participate in unforgettable experiences.
What does unforgettable mean to you?
Make unforgettable memories with your children now! Show Me How! Build Your Child’s Self-Esteem Through Reading, Crafting and Cooking, is a wonderful resource for parents and teachers with picture book recommendations, simple craft projects and child-friendly recipes. Click this link if you would like a copy! Engage your child, encourage creative expression and, most of all, have fun together!
Join in the fun with Jake’s Sunday Post.
- SUNDAY POST: Unforgettable (chikawithyeneyes.wordpress.com)
- SUNDAY POST : Unforgettable (jakesprinters.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: An Unforgettable Umbrella (piecesofstarlight.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: Unforgettable (patriciaddrury.com)
- Sunday Post: Unforgettable (angelinem.wordpress.com)
- Jakesprinter’s Sunday Post : Unforgettable (restlessjo.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: Ongoing (mytropicalhome.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: Simplicity…Children Need Less Stuff (viviankirkfield.wordpress.com)