BEA 2013 – Part 2
This morning, I had a lovely comment from blogger I didn’t know.
Blogging etiquette demanded that I go and visit her blog.
I am SO glad I did.
BermudaOnion is an awesome writer who blogs about books, movies and food. She just attended the BEA (Book Expo America) in New York City and her post about it made me feel I was right there with her, rubbing shoulders with well-known authors and enjoying the amazing food that is one of the highlights of any trip to the Big Apple.
I had to share this post and hope you will visit her blog to read this and also Part 1 of her BEA adventure.
- BEA Panel Suggests Publishers Still Clueless about Library E-Books and Piracy (teleread.com)
- Armchair BEA Day 1- Introductions and Classic Literature (janysbookblog.wordpress.com)
- Bea 2013 (booksoutsidethebox.com)
- BEA Bound! (talesofbooksandbands.com)
- Inside the Wonderfully Weird Ways of the Book Industry at BEA 2013 (theatlanticwire.com)
- Armchair BEA begins: introduction (bookertalk.com)
- Armchair BEA – Day 3: Giveaway Day! (WW) (leeswammes.wordpress.com)