Jake at Time after Time has a Sunday Post Challenge and every week he provides a theme…this week’s theme is CITIES.
Do you live in a big city like Chicago?
Or are you raising your family in a smaller town?
Wherever children grow up, they enjoy doing things with their parents.
“If you want to be in your children’s memories tomorrow, you need to be in their lives today.”
How can we do this?
Read with them. This is Carter with the interactive Cheerios Halloween book that was part of the Halloween Prize Package I sent to his family.
Introduce them to nature and let them get dirty! This is my grandson, Jeremy, having a ball with mud!
Share your interests with them! This is my granddaughter, learning to fish.
Be joyous with them! Laugh with them! Love them!
Want more information about Jake’s Sunday Post?
- Sunday Post : City (restlessjo.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: “The City” San Fransisco & Other Scenic Views (piecesofstarlight.wordpress.com)
- sunday post: city (starlight427.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: Favorite Spot – Wherever Loved Ones Are! (viviankirkfield.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: Black & White…or Do We Parent in Shades of Gray? (viviankirkfield.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: Delicious…Healthy Snacks for Kids’ Backpacks (viviankirkfield.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: Toys…Top Ten Toys for Young Kids (viviankirkfield.wordpress.com)